Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Holy Cross while you were working

you can almost see the single track in this picture over to the left
this is just before the wind almost stole my bike
they take care of trail bandits here in a different way


The view of Grand Junction from above.
going down???
As you can see, I got my ride on today. The "lunch loops" in grand junction are great. The Holy Cross trail was an absolute blast. Very technical and extremely well built. I rode up on Eagles wing which was a butt kicker of a climb that I preferred riding down the other day. Just very steep with several rock faced climbs and a ton of exposure. Exposure here means stay on the trail or fall to your death. Add 20+ mph wind gusts and you have a great time!

Off to Vail for a quick stop. Then over to the front range before the snow storm has me putting chains on the circus trailer.


enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Pretty amazing pics. You must have a nice camera...

Anonymous said...

....or a nice job.