Monday, April 7, 2008

a case (almost) of the mondays

so i was looking at my boy K's blog and see him slammin a mini of two hearted...started feeling beer related homesick.

not that i should complain mind you cause i got the hook up all weekend. on saturday i got worked over by the amateur class racers. typical things like bringing road shoes to a mtn bike race, and a few other random fixes that really had nothing to do with why i was there, but they all tipped me with beer. and free beer is my favorite. i shared plenty with my fellow bike carnies, and still have several in the fridge.

so i get home on monday and my roomie is handing me a big old box.  good ol michigan boy matt h  sent me the goodness from home. a sixer of FOUNDERS ipa, a devil dancer, and a few pale ales. christmas in april.

Topped it off with a little chat with the FARMER. 

now that is a good day!!!!!!!


Thanks matt. A LOT!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

2 hearted is nice, but Founders is better!

Mini kegs of good beer rock...