Monday, April 21, 2008

Clubbing Otters and Scratch o the Day

 It was very cool to hang out with the Vanderkitten Crew at Sea Otter. They were kind enough to take their bike sponsors out to dinner. This is a group of beautiful women in kick ass clothes on bad ass bikes. If you have a kick ass woman in your life check out Vanderkitten clothing. I am pretty sure they have something she would like. I must work on my metro side...then perhaps I could pull some of their gear off. 
This is what I looked at this am. Halfway into a Venti triple shot. Temp 27 degrees.
 These hills pretty much beg for the farmer and cipo. My guess is danjan is already doing repeats....
The office, so to speak. We were hammered all day by media and riders wanting to try our bikes. I let good ol Joe P rip mine around for the short track. He had no complaints. Which is a stunning review from a guy who has no use for gears,26 inch wheels, or suspension. 
The brain trust ripping the course. Yea... i actually got ahead on the CLIMB to get some shots. Hear that Founders guys.... you taught me how to climb...into the bottom of a beer:)





Also, congrats to Sherri (farmers better looking half). I hear she made the podium and got a fistful of stitches at Yankee. She grows babies and cuts hair full time...rips legs off for fun! Way to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I predict good things at the Big M'Fer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yo..jay ...just got a 29" single speed...

angry buddhist said...

Sweet. you should have fun.