Friday, May 2, 2008

Winters final insult

So here I am all geeked out to be driving into the Mountains.
I am liking the scenery and feeling pretty lucky about my life.
Now I am thinking of my homies Cipo, Farmer, Shawn o the dead.
They would probably be hiking up there to squeeze out a few runs.
This is where it ends. After this picture I arrive in Denver. I awake the next day to 4 inches of snow! Pretty bummed as I thought I left all that behind when I vacated Michigan. I called home to speak with Midget and she laughs and tells me it was like 65...and I get to enjoy a day of mid 30's.

Not all bad as I spent the day bumming around inside of Wheat Ridge Cyclery. A totally huge shop where any bike geek can find something. Their fit stations (3) are super impressive. It is by far the biggest bike shop I have ever seen. Three to four times larger than Ada Bike.

 Hope you get to ride...
Cause the storm that hit me is well on its way to you!!!

No comments: