Friday, April 25, 2008

Careful what you ask for

Beer,

 I seem to get a lot dropped off for just doing my job. Sweet. Too bad some people think Bud is beer. Oh well free is still my favorite.

Travel,

 Ya. I got my share in the last few days. Several early mornings and very few chances to chat with Midget. 

Riding,

 Hell man I got to ride in my favorite place...Flagstaff. I love the riding there, too bad I got my legs ripped off by a shop rat named Todd. Whom just took third at sea otter in single speed. I think it was Todd. Nice kid, wicked balls fast.


 I hope to ride while i am in fruita for fat tire fest. we are so busy sending people out on demo's that it seems unlikely. price you pay for working with the hot new company. i'll take it.

 So I am on the road a bit more, next down time is scheduled for July. So I should be used to the trailer for sure. Waking up in a different town every day gets confusing and I rarely care what day of the week it is, heck mostly i do not even know.

 Hope all is well where you're at and that you are pedaling more than me.


1 comment:

Kevin said...

Bud is so not beer, it is however- something else ;-)

No pedals for me for over a week! Sucks but I'll take it.

Hope ya get some sweet riding in.