Tuesday, April 1, 2008

not bad for a tuesday

I spoke with some real cool cats today on the phone. Good ole SS joe p will be racing at sea otter. i hope i can break away to check that out. o hell i figure he will do damn fine specially if he breaks out the angry face.

 also spoke to eddie o. turns out i may get to join in on fools gold. it will of course be very serious work. some people are being lame and only doing the 50.....danielle. guess she wants to be fresh for the next one psssshh. says she will be watching me and heckling me as she drinks beer. yea i have never seen her drink more than 2. so i guess there will be plenty left..."d" you may beat me racing but i kill you where it counts      beer.

also spoke to Kevin. now there is a full day of cool cool bike dudes. kevin and i hopefully can get some riding in outside of the iron cross---where he was fed and showered before i was even thinking of being done. course i got killed by all the founders girls there too. i would like to look at the famous no footer stairs ...

have a good ride......

3 comments:

Danielle Musto said...

Whatever!!! I've been building up my tolerance...kind of. I think I can handle 3 beers now :-)

angry buddhist said...

that odd, i have been working on bike riding in warm weather...perhaps i should ride the 50 and get it on. loser has to drink 3 times as much as the winner?????


either way i win.

Kevin said...

Those are MY kind of bets!

Good to talk to ya bro...