Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sea Otter Set Up/ Holy Sheep!

I guess this is what they mean when shit hits the fan.......yea it was windy.








Kevin the Director of Intergalatic Engineering Studies and Rotational Experimenttation rides with local Carlan through the sheep. This was fun as they would sometimes randomly just charge you. Much like the sheep on Americas freeways....




 I arrived at Laguna Seca Monday. I dropped the trailer and watched some sport bike racing. 

Tuesday I was dropped off to finish some prep work on a few bikes for the show. They were racing cars this day. The wind slowly started to pick up today and I was hoping Kevin would hurry up and get back out to pick me up for a ride. 

 By the time he arrived it was 3pm and we were late for our pre arranged time to ride. We were both working too hard to notice the time. No worries as we rode anyway. We jumped on the cross country course and the wind was crazy. Anytime you went air borne you drifted five feet off your planned line. Fun but a bit scary.

No comments: