Tuesday, March 4, 2008

walking on the moon

yup, walking. after the double i pulled yesterday my legs were toast. kevin our design guru showed up and took me out to the famed slick rock trail. we faced a wicked head wind most of the ride. the kind that throws you hard off your line. it ruined all flow the trail had. but as i say it was the worst fun i ever had.

the trail had super steep ups that were short and toasted my legs. i cannot climb anyway.  it was fun and i was reminded of just how lucky i am. i have a super cool wife who will be joining me in two weeks. i have a great job. i meet really really cool people. it is all centered around my favorite thing...the bike. 

 hope all is well where you are at.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Das what I'm talkin bout!

Kristina said...

life is sweet...miss you babe