Sunday, March 2, 2008

its official.....

Well after many poached entries on far more successful bloggers sites i finally gave in and got my own.

this is my attempt to let people who want to keep up with my travels. I am on the road a lot and lucky enough to be able to ride my bike and call it work.

so today is day two of moab. i got all knackerd up on our mtb. ride yesterday so i am catching up on my paperwork as you can tell. no big injury just ran out of gas on a climb and fell over....into a huge hole and got the bike on top of me, while i was upside down. yea that's right i fell in moab going uphill. pretty cool skills i have huh?

the descent was great. full tilt and as they say no bad lines. got a pincher flat on the way down which gave me just enough time to catch my breath and enjoy the view.

life in the trailer is great so far. i have met pretty cool people and plan on enjoying my time on the road as much as i can.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Welcome to the bloggerhood Jason!
I know of a rookie girl who fell going uphill if that tells you anything...

angry buddhist said...

was she as good looking doing it though?