Wednesday, March 5, 2008

fruit a

(the above picture is from slickrock in moab)

rob and i had a tough day at the office. 

rob is my roommate in tempe. we work together as well.

today the plan was to drive to Fruita, Co and ride bikes with some shop folks. Well, we were well on our way and we hit a port of entry. now i drive a big ol rig and it needs to be checked at these stops now and again. today was the day. let's just say it did not go well. we got nicked for some safety violations and some this and that. it could have been worse. 

we got to the ride and it was great. fruita has it going on in a great way. i really like the trail construction and flow was present for sure. had a very enjoyable day at work. yup that is my job. i really really like it. its a tough way to pay the bills.

 talked to the big boss today, CC, and i am able to take some time off work to hang with the midget when she gets in. i can hardly wait. it will be so fun to have my wife around. even more fun to show her some very cool sights and maybe even camp. mostly i am looking forward to her strapping on the womans shoes and cooking. not that its her place but she is a great cook and i really miss home food. if i have a complaint about my job its eating out. that's all i do. some times its good sometimes not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

strapping on my woman's shoes, huh? you know i do sort of miss cooking for you. eating by myself all the time gets old. but you know what i miss even more? YOU cooking for me! See you in 12 days!!!

Kevin said...

Not only is Spring in the air, but so too is Love!!!

I'm glad you guys will have some time to play. Very cool

Tim said...

Thanks for rubbing it in. It is beautiful there. Keep having fun for me, and anyone else...