Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cool People

this is just a little shout out to my cool people. the people i miss hanging out with, riding with, and drinking good FOUNDERS beer with in the farmers garage....hell i miss that garage...mucho good times in that thing. 
Midget--always
Neeley
Steve and Suebaru
cipo
baconandeggs
lil jef
farmer 
Shari--seriously fast mama
Big Ralph
Rickthebigmf'er,Cathy breaksalot
Hendershot--got beer?
Mhall
dudenate 
KevinH--a class act all around.
kate,abbey,jake, and pea pod (cause she was always under wraps)
the whole dark side founders crew--you know.
DANJANTHEMAN
JoeP
Shawn'o the dead(buy my house)
joe i can't pick a pace fro
the two other joe's, or is it three
steveB
musto
others not named are not forgotten...

 Poor a cool one for me and i will ride in the sun for you. Peace.

8 comments:

Kristina said...

miss you jerk

Joe Partridge said...

Thanks for the shout-out. The beer will flow like...beer when you make your way west.

Hey, speaking of which; will you be at sea otter?

angry buddhist said...

yupper i will be at the otter, got any waders i may borrow for the annual wet fest????

you?

perhaps i may be in nor cal for a few weeks before. i'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

You were missed on Tuesday bro. Bikes ridden, beers demolished....

-SD

Joe Partridge said...

Yep, I'll be there. Details still to be worked out.

I got the NORBA upgrade to expert just so I could race the Expert Men SS catagory on Sunday...

angry buddhist said...

it will be great to see you. Please stop by.

Kevin said...

Word!

Pouring right now in a nice frosty pint glass my friend...

Anonymous said...

I'm heading out for a nice 3+ hour ride in 25 degree temps this morning. Soak up the sun for me. You will be missed on my ride but I hope you make it for LJ.

Mike