Friday, October 3, 2008

losing my mind????????


I am in a weird way. I am getting stir crazy and not spending time on my bike. I have no 'cross rig, no road bike, and am thinking of selling my mtn bike.

 OK. I am selling my Mtn. bike.

 I do plan on getting another. I just want/need/really want more of a trail bike. To me that means more than 5 inches of travel. I now only have four. Sounds a bit like penis envy but I now ride areas that more travel is better and the bikes I ride can climb well with that travel.

 Here's your chance to bid on my ride.

 A large Black Mach 4. XT wheels, XT brakes, thomson X4 stem, Ritchey carbon Lo riser bar, Xt drivetrain which includes a new set of XT shifters and XT shadow rear derailleur. Featuring DW link and Fox suspension.( above picture does not show XT drivetrain--that's why it's new)

 Now don't get too crazy. It always makes me laugh a bit when people think we get our gear and rides for free. I did not. I paid a fancy price for it. I did not pay full price. Full price is $4200+.
Shipping will be free. WOW. 

 Yea I know pics. Those will follow. Bike is clean, fork has cosmetic issues-- not too major. Wheelset is true and can be run tubeless. 

3 comments:

timari said...

Hmmmm......sounds like you have on on bit of the "Timari syndrome" going on...frequently characterized by feeling the need to have more travel??? You r right though, the problem is that the Mach 5 pedals WAY too nice on the uphills! I am selling my Mach 4, however, i have 2, so i will still have the best of both worlds! :) know anyone looking for a small? It was great seeing ya in vegas! Now u just need to work on bringing that demo fleet to Tahoe...

Kevin said...

I will most certainly be out bid...
Somebody will be getting a great deal on a bad ass bike though.

Bidders beware; I have seen this bike and it is in great shape and well cared for.

You're always stir crazy yo!

Anonymous said...

5 inches of travel? Your a long way from rigid 29er ville:) Hope all is well with you brother!

SD