Sunday, October 26, 2008

all hallows eve : the early report




If you're starting out the night like this you are sure to have some ....
issues


So, logically adding alcohol into the mix is the next step...

If your former roommate shows up looking worse for the wear....

and pregnant people are at a bar....
then dueling geisha gals...
will have to rumble with old hags.
I am sooooo glad I have never been this guy at a party!

Midget and 'ren having fun
V is for...
KT explaining to a pregnant nun that smoking is bad for babies...uh?
So thirty seconds later this dude is outta there...puking is so amateur
MAN I am so over chicked
Four boobs are better than....
Got Insurance????
What really happens at Boy Scout camp
Designated driver....
Little School girl runs amuck
Like My Happy Pants????
hello atomic wedgie!!!
it was all this gals fault!




so it all ended up ok...i think....










And so this is how I spent my Saturday night. $35 bucks and all I could drink...So the way I feel I MUST be up a good $100 on the house.
'ren would like everyone to know that she recommends a Designated Driver. She spent four days in jury duty where a poor soul got his arse handed to him because he had two beers. Of course he got rear ended by a 'body who had 30. Life can really FUBAR you if you end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Off to Moab....

and Fruita...

and Grand Junction...

HEHE I suck!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

WoW!
Looks like really good times!