Saturday, October 18, 2008

Time Machine

i have always wanted a time machine.
think of all the stuff you'd change,
me ...well i have a few mistakes to rid my life of.
but who knows maybe they happened to get me here, and right now here ain't so bad.

point is
today i am heading to tucson to work and ride.
i used to live there back a decade or so ago.
the experience was not too great as a whole but really awesome in others.
just like life.

so i got my facebook crack on the last week and found some more of my past.
pretty funny seeing all the people you went to high school with.
even more entertaining to see them now.
i really hope i was not too much of a self absorbed prick to some of them.
but i guess that is what high school is about.
teenage years seemed to be so drama and all about you.

well i get to hopefully meet up with amy. 
i met amy back in junior year.
me and a few friends all got together and dated a group of girls from East.
it was pretty funny.
we would all play our soccer game or finish practice
and head over to one of the groups house to watch 90210.
EVERY WEEK
that was such a cool group of people
no not brenda and luke---my friends.

i disappeared from that group a bit after and life just sped up.
funny to me,
i seem to fall off groups and disappear often

I am trying now to only let that happen on group rides


No comments: