Monday, September 29, 2008

are we there yet?


Sorry for the blurry images but I was up at 3 45 am to catch a flight back to Vegas for the indoor portion of the show. We built up a standard Mach 4 at this incredible weight for a size Medium. It will retail for under $8K and the parts are fully ridable for one year based on our testing- and we don't do easy tests. OTHER companies really skimp on weight in critical areas, areas that will fail. We rode the crap outta this stuff and it is doing nicely thanks.
Most definitely not our bike but pretty cool. 
Guess which happy campers may be riding Pivot next year???????
Again not our bike but pretty pretty. It just reminds me I am missing Iron Cross VI. AH well, I won't be getting beat by any girls then....

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Next weekend I am joining up with some PIVOT folks and getting my ride on shuttle style in Moab. I am really excited to get back to DH on a super rig. Even though I guess you need more than 6.7 inches for it to be a DH rig....oh well I am breaking out the body armor, full face and letting er go. I do believe I have earned it a bit.


Cheers. and please get some fall riding in for me will ya?




1 comment:

Danielle Musto said...

Hey, bummer that we didn't run into you at Interbike!!!!

I'll do some fall riding for you when it freaking stops raining out :-)