Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kiss Cross

 This is usually the time of year when I am gearing up for more painful fun than non riders can possibly imagine. We call it KissCross in west Michigan. However, I am in AZ. his is the time of year when the weather is starting to cool down a bit and you are able to get your mtn bike on. 
 I am also without a 'cross rig for the first time in six years. I am feeling a bit out of whack because of that. So I guess with all my friends getting ready to chase the Farmer around and try to hold his wheel, I will be enjoying single track. 

 It has been nice to be home and have a few days off before the crazy craziness that Interbike brings to my industry this time of year. I doubt I can explain it, I never really worked for a company as hot as this one. We are launching a few new surprises and have already been the IN bike this year, so it should be non-stop. 
 I was hoping I could just get stuck doing the dirt demo. Two days of a million people riding bikes, just because. I have been informed that, due to my uncanny knack of being able to do sales as well, that I am going to man the battle stations inside as well. SO 15 hour days await, in Vegas, and its all work.

 I may forgo the 'crossvegas and just hit up the crit as well as the new arena 4X.
Hopefully I will have a camera by then.

 enjoy the cross season, and remember not to whine---we drink beer.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Although no CX sounds bad, everything else sounds really good!
Enjoy your downtime.
And enjoy Vegas!
Your camera is on its way...

Oh, and I agree that you should be working sales.