Thursday, August 21, 2008

Boogers

Since I have been in Charlotte, NC, I have been noticing I have a booger problem. Not that I am walking around with a bat in my cave, but more like when you first move out west. I am not quite sure what it is, but you definitely have BOOGERS.

 The riding in and around the CITY of Charlotte is very very good. There are not a ton of miles in the parks but more parks with miles. Also. the trails are tight,twisty, and filled with roots. This makes for a ten mile BMX course if you want to jump around a bit. The roots are not tooo bad if you feel like TT either but I prefer fun. Plus there are table tops, step ups, and bermed turns. All this is reminding me of Michigan without all the sand. So far everything I have ridden has been better than Michigan, save the NCT> that trail is top notch and for another disclaimer I really have not ridden everything in Michigan. 

 Last demo is this weekend and then I get to head for home, sorta. I have slept in our new place like three maybe four times. When I left things were still in boxes; so I guess I really mean I am heading to Midget and Shakes the Clown. 

No comments: