Thursday, June 12, 2008

What I am missing the most....

My better half, the midget. I can not stand it any more, she is too cute to be away from this long.

The Founders/ Farmers garage nights. Too little beer, too little time. 

The Lumberjack 100, the Big M'Fer. Hell of a race I am missing, pretty pissed about it too.

Good Food. New Mexico has been shit ass eating. Want to argue about it?????? Food poisoning. Never ever had it until I came to this place. Still want to argue??? I am a freaking vegetarian, how the hell does a veg get food poisoning??? I went to Thailand and lived for a few months, never got it there. That is a third world country for chrissakes. New Mexico can piss off.

 PLUS NEW MEXICO HAS PISS POOR DRIVERS. The worst I have ever run across. Did I mention I drive everywhere for a living! I have seen 6 accidents in a week. Do the math.

Peace out and I cannot wait to see Colorado again.

No comments: