Monday, June 16, 2008

Just get off your bike now and quit....

So i get word from the man who grows the best corn on the planet that his beautiful wife killed it at the Big M F'er.

 Seriously, she grows kids and cuts hair full time. Apparently she has ridden a bike or two in her day as well. Four kids, full time job, and a podium in her first 100 miler.

 I just sold all my bikes....

 Oh yea,  Farmer ripped a 40x16 on a 29 er for a Third place finish in SS. Uh my knees just split in half.

 Some crazy dude Dan the Man apparently was sitting third for the first 50.....FIXED. 

And my man BIG RALPH finished in his second attempt at 100 as well as Shawn of the Dead...who really almost died in his first attempt last year. Way to go guys. I really wish I was there to join in the fun. My man Mike had so much fun I think he may quit the 100 miler thing...but I think he just had sour grapes and will be back to kill me in one later. 

Congrats to Sherri. I am so very happy for you.

No comments: