Sunday, June 22, 2008

Found a Fixer Upper

Found this little love nest in the woods near Monarch

I had to run for some reason this night. I have not run in long time. Last time I did was with Mike and I believe it was snow covered paths in Ada. Needless to say I was much happier running at 11,ooo feet and offroad to boot. It was very quiet and I loved the isolation, especially after being a wrench for a whole week for 4000 people. I had fun, but even the midget will tell you thats long enough for me to have to talk. So I guess I found two fixer uppers ! One ramshackle house and a good lung destroyer of a run.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Running Sucks! Drink Beer good.

Kevin said...

Running is Awesome!
And more chicks can be found running than riding...

angry buddhist said...

dude...i already caught my chick. not sure on the running, it really really really hurts. I bet that the elevation had little to do with that. I just suck.