Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yea That



I have been amiss in updating the blog. Sue me.
It is the end of winter, or officially Spring ( ala Daylight Savings. )
But who really cares?
It is prime time riding season!!

This year has been exceptionally rainy. A LOT of rain.
I believe the last time it rained like this I was living in Tucson.
Actually, I had just moved there and EL Nino was kicking.
I loved that time in the desert. Great way to spend the first year. Just digging on the green and riding superb trails.

This year is more of that only a bit different. I am older and have an awesome wife who
gets to see just what the hell I was talking about.
It is just starting to explode, the color that the desert hides most often.

Grass does not grow here.
The desert is just a bunch of rocks and dirt.
The plants look like they are dying.
Heard all that before and I am telling you. You are a damn liar.
This place is rad.


I have been listening to a bunch of music as of late. Try it.

No comments: