Thursday, June 25, 2009

End of the Colorado experience for a bit

Funny how living on the road for the past year or so has really exposed me to a ton of new things. My favorite is Colorado and the riding that is so abundant in this state.
I say this having barely scratched the surface of the tasty single track that runs amuck, the exception being BOULDER ( home of IMBA ).
Irony?????
Colorado is not all about the off road experience. When I have to work, I sneak in a few mile son the road. By far and away you can really see life on a road bike...or maybe its the near death experience while suffering from oxygen deprivation.
In Leadville I enjoyed the vast expanse of the sky surrounded by
expansive mountain ranges.
Salida was all about a quick blast of single track before work. Exceptionally well built single track.
The above shot fails the Colorado title. However, with all the flowers blooming on top of Hazard -- I felt it qualified. Hazard down to UPS to LPS in Moab is the best ride on the planet ( that I have experienced. )
Above video was our ride up to Maroon Bells.
Simply a place to behold!

No comments: