Sunday, January 25, 2009

Next

Once again the desert is going crazy with recent rainfall. You cannot understand the amount of life that is hidden until it rains.

Absurdly fun single track with sick views.




Not too sure about my last trip. I made it out to Texas and Little Rock AR.
I still do not care for Texas at all. I did however like Austin a lot but I contend it is not really Texas. 
I was told by people that Little Rock is cool. Well, yes it was. It hovered right around 30 degrees most of my time there. But I doubt that is what they meant really. I was not too keen on Little Rock but I must say it was all work.



I think I see a truck.

Ok so I thought this was silly as all hell. A RED and CAMO scheme?
Really?
Well I was not the only one as three other people took pictures and walked off laughing.
Sign says Michigan Flat, I agree. 



No comments: