Monday, December 29, 2008

bag of broken hammers end of the year #2

How often do you get to see a moth on a ride in December?
Licking a cactus is not recommended.
If you are looking at my face you are not seeing the picture.
Sweaty short sleeve arm in December.







Just reminding the cold weather folk that single track exists. So why do you live where it snows?



Many people tell me I have the perfect job. Well, I think its pretty good. But the man who has the perfect job...
His name is Anthony Bourdain. I want his job. The man has the life. 
I dare you to find another job that rules as much. Post it up and we will see. But the man travels, writes, eats, and drinks for his job. That's it folks. But that's not all, he is also free to curse and say WTF ever he wants.



"Travel changes you. It leaves marks." A.B.

And with that I start my Travels again. The three ring bike circus is on again. I leave for Texas on the second day of '09. 

2 comments:

timari said...

Why do you have to rub all the sunshine in? And remind me that I have snow on the ground where I live (as if walking out to my car in it EVERY morning isn't reminder enough????). Geez......Oh, but my singletrack in Tahoe in the summer is pretty badass!

angry buddhist said...

true. and your winter is not all that bad. you can enjoy winter sports, but people in MI? they are nutZ.