Sunday, July 6, 2008

Selling Selling

  I am selling a Large Farmboy 29 er from Slingshot. Complete with Velocity Blunts, set up SS with a Paul tensioner, Race Face ISIS crankset with bashring, White Brothers Magic 29, Avid BB7, and fairly new Kenda Karmas. King Headset Ritchey pro cockpit.  Lets say $950 you pay shipping.






  56cm Cannondale Six13 frame and fork. Fork is full carbon including dropouts. It is first generation Six13. Very comfy for the long rides, fairly nimble as well.$475 you pay shipping.








 

 SOLDAnd how about a Slingshot DDX frame and fork. 56 cm and well the frame is aluminum and carbon, with the rear holding the carbon portion of the equation. $400 you pay shipping.SOLD

 I mean real shipping. Not the inflated shipping cost so I make a few inconsequential dollars. 

 All items are used but pretty well taken care of.

 Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there do you still have the Farm Boy for sale? I'm interested.

Thanks
Peter

Anonymous said...

IF the Farm Boy is still for sale I'm still interested email me at
luthier166@comcast.net

Thanks
Peter